Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Reflection for Miss wrack

When our teacher was gone we had GTS deputy principal and what we did is we went on our chromebook and went on scratch and only we had to create things not play other peoples games and on scratch Miss wrack came around looking at peoples scratch project that they are making and then on scratch I was creating an animal jumping around eating food and drinking water and I was done with my game and let other people play it and then I moved on to the broken chromebooks and I was all by myself answering the chromebooks and then what I saw is something cool is technology and it was green and red and other colours too. What  I enjoyed is creating my scratch project and the thing that I was frustaing is unswering the chromebook and creating my scratch project because scratch is hard to make a game but I tried and tried and the thing about unswering the chromebooks is that the swerdriver is magnit and evertime I unswere a nail is the nail sticks to the swerdriver and the that I want to more of is playing scratch and the thing that Miss wrack needs to do better is to let us try other peoples games.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.